[Zope] web folders - advice requested...

Kevin Meinert kevn@vrac.iastate.edu
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:15:59 -0500

I had no responses to this before, here is my question again:

I want to implement a "web folders" style interface.

For examples see: www.yahoo.com, www.netscape.com,
http://directory.google.com/
I think http://directory.google.com/ is the best example, but
anyway...
I'd like to be able to edit the entries with a web browser, and be
able to attach files to the tree - like PDF docs, and jpg/gif/png
pictures.

I'm guessing I could do it with MySQL...  what does everyone think?
Is there a Zope plugin that already does this.
Does someone have some code laying around you could send me?

Im basically looking for a good place to focus my efforts on, for
now.

Thanks!
email me at KevinMeinert@bigfoot.com

Kevin