[Zope] object ID

Daniel.Weber@SEMATECH.Org Daniel.Weber@SEMATECH.Org
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 17:40:43 -0500

Alright, the hint about acquisition through methods has presented a solution,
though I'm still confused about it.

The original link (broken)
<FORM HREF="Edit_proc">  (Edit_proc in root of tree)

URL stack showed that this procedure was being called from the sub-folder and
not from the document.  When I modifed the form address to:

<FORM HREF="/tree-root_folder/Edit_proc">
This changed the title of the tree_root_folder.  Well, i was on to something
then.  I just made sure the document was the acquiring party:

<FORM ACTION="<dtml-var URL>/Edit_proc">

and that worked.  I guess the lesson learned is not to use acquisition unless
you make certain you know what is acquiring what....

Thanks for the help Tres....