[Zope] Simple SQL (?)

Jenny Campbell jjc@eec.co.nz
Tue, 04 Apr 2000 17:46:50 +1200

Hi there

I know there's probably a really simple answer to this but I can't see it for looking. I've made an ODBC connection to a Access 97 database and am
trying to run the following query:

                    select ph_user, ph_location, ph_directno,   ph_extension, ph_mobile_ext
                    from tblPhone
                    where ph_user matches '*John*'
                    order by 1

but get the following error:

Error, sql.error: ('37000', -3100, "[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Syntax error (missing  operator) in query expression 'ph_user matches

Ideally, I would like to be able to search against a table for ph_user using their first name only and return all the other fields. Would appreciate
any advice. We're using Zope 1.10.3

Thanks

Jenny