[Zope] Apache with Zope and mod_pcgi2 handling a whole site

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:05:13 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, John Morton wrote:
>  >    Most of you know already that my module has a problem being installed
>  > onto root location. Some sressed that even installing it onto locations
>  > started with common prefix (<Location /a/b> and <Location /a/c>, e.g.) lead
>  > to a problem. I think these are the same problem, actually - it is just that
>  > root is common prefix for all locations.
>  >    I am not sure where is the bug - in my module or in Apache. May be I am
>  > doing something wrong, but I don't know what is wrong and how to fix it.
>
> I'm pretty sure I mailed you a solution a while back. Just remove the
> DocumentRoot line from your http.conf and set mod_pcgi2 as a global
> handler, and the problem goes away

   Most people (including me myself) can't do that - they use Apache to
handle many VirtualServers and Locations...

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru