[Zope] Re[3]: [Zope] full textsearch on own products !!

Geir Bækholt Hansen Geir B Hansen <geirh@funcom.com>
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:58:01 +0200

on Tuesday, April 04, 2000 Anders Holmbech Nielsen wrote :

AHN> Nope - instead it just returns the content of the method:
AHN> return string.join((self.overskrift, self.indhold, self.forfattere), ';')

AHN> In other words it doesn't calculate anything but just return the
AHN> content. It is in a DTML method so I guess that that is the correct
                         ^^^^^^^^^^
AHN> way to do it. But it sure seems that I am doing something wrong here.
AHN> But what ???

AHN> Do you or anyone else have an idea or an example that works ?

Do i understand you right in that you are using a DTML
method for this ?
You'll have to use a Pythonmethod or external method..
Pythonmethods are generally easier to use in matters like
this..
The above code should work when evaluated as Python..

--
Geir Bækholt Hansen
web-developer/designer