[Zope] LocalFS bug fix release

Jonothan Farr jfarr@real.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 00:51:17 -0700

I've posted a bug fix release for the Local File System product as version
0.9.2. This fixes the following problems:

- Fixed a typo error in __ac_permissions__.

- Fixed a bug in manage_upload. The 'file' parameter must be a
   FileUpload instance. It was accepting a string as input which
   caused an error.

The product is available at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/jfarr/Products/LocalFS

I've also changed the versioning scheme slightly to make it easier to track
bug fix releases (and encourage me to do them ;)). The scheme is now:

major version: A major rewrite or milestone, such as the inevitable change
over from 'development' to 'stable' releases.

minor version: Adds new functionality, but maintains backward compatibility
with previous versions having the same major version number.

revision: A bug fix release.

I also made the change retroactive in the documentation. I hope this doesn't
cause undue confusion. I'd rather deal with confusion now to get it right in
the future, though.

As always, comments or questions are welcome.

--jfarr