[Zope] Storing the entire Zope db to a file

Luke Tymowski ltymowski@attglobal.net
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:03:22 -0400

Hello,

> Am I being thick or can you just copy data.fs to your new install? (after
you made sure the new
> install has all the necessary products installed...)

This is correct. My data.fs has moved through several operating systems and
architectures. Solid as a rock. Just ensure that you've got all the products
you need installed in your new Zope instance.

Mine now sits on an OpenBSD server, and it started on Linux x86, then moved
to NT x86, then Linux MIPS, then NT x86, then W2K x86, now OpenBSD 2.6 x86.

Luke