[Zope] DTML parsing Python- tuples and lists

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:01:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Andrew Diller wrote:
> The scenario: an external method returns a tuple full of stuff(lists and dictionaries), and I want to
> tear it down and format it using DTML fors and DTML ifs, but I don't see anyone talking about doing
> this.

dtml-in is the tag you want.  It will happily iterate over a tuple or
list (and it does something with dictionaries ('mappings'), see
the mapping keyword).  And of course you can pythoically manipulate
your data objects inside a dtml-if expression.

--RDM