[Zope] CVS version of Zope and Squishdot

Vitaly Osipov vos@telenor.cz
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:26:41 +0200

Hello,

I am not sure if this should go to zope-dev list, but I am rather a newbie
in Zope and Python, and maybe just do not see something what is very obvious
for Zope gurus :)

This is what happened: after I fetched a CVS version of Zope, I noticed that
Squishdot object became broken (it works on 2.1.6) with message:

Squishdot Import Traceback
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 387, in import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/zope1/lib/python/Products/Squishdot/__init__.py", line 128, in ?
    import Squishdot, Squishfile
  File "/zope1/lib/python/Products/Squishdot/Squishdot.py", line 131, in ?
    from SearchIndex.TextIndex import TextIndex
  File "/zope/lib/python/SearchIndex/TextIndex.py", line 217, in ?
    from Lexicon import Lexicon, query, stop_word_dict
ImportError: cannot import name query

and (funny) there are really no "query" defs in Lexicon.py, only
"query_hook" (so it is not a problem of Suishdot, but of SearchIndex)...
Isn't it a bug in new SearchIndex or I just have to study some big thick
Python book? :)))

Vitaly.