[Zope] How do I make an editable lists to fill a selection list?

Ed Corrado ecorrado@rider.edu
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:10:30 -0400 (EDT)

I currently have a form that allows me to select a choice of keywords to
describe an Item that I am entering into a Zope object. (See
http://phoebe.rider.edu:8080/Athena/entries/entry_addForm (more
specifically, the Database Keywords check-boxes)). This is one of
about 25 fields. I am currently generating the list of selection keywords
using a dtml-in hard-coded loop as described in AlexR's How-to on
selection lists (http:www.zope.org/Members/AlexR/SelectionLists). This
works fine, but I would like to get this values from a list stored in
another object/method/file/(?) that can be edited more easily (hopefully,
via a web form. My question is, how should I begin to do this? Besides
needing a way to call the list into my loop, I need to figure out how
/where to store the list. Any starting points would be greatly
appreciated.

Ed Corrado