[Zope] 2.1.6 and login problems ... source found

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Sat, 08 Apr 2000 01:17:18 -0600

OK, regarding that authentication problem I reported with 2.1.6 on a
previously working site....

With a working test server, I slowly started adding a variety of
products. The moment I added SiteAccess, it broke. Didn't even need to
_use_ it, just have it installed. It may be that the ZODB had cached
somehting on the earlier site, and caused the problem (at one time
SiteAccess _was_ installed.

So, if you have this problem, and have never installed SiteAcess, let me
know (on the list), so I can verify that SiteAccess is indeed the
culprit.

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.