[Zope] SQLmethods in a product...

John Sutherland John Sutherland" <jsutherland@tickets.com
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 12:28:53 -0400

This is going to take a bit to explain, so bear with me...

I'm trying to create a python based product, where in the __init__ for the
class, I write some data to a SQL DB (in this case MySQL..)... Using the
code from SQLSession's as an example, I followed his method of making SQL
statements in a class.. My problem comes in when I try to create an instance
of the class, it tells me that the database adapter that I chose couldn't be
found.. I've tried creating the database adapter in the same folder that I'm
trying to create the instance, and all the folders up to the root one,
without success... Could this be because I'm trying to access it in the
__init__ function??

If I'm not clear, please let me know, and I'll forward some code up...

--John