[Zope] Passing arguments to ZSQL method

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:01:37 PDT

><dtml-call "SQL.update_Cantidad_en_Lin__venta(N__documento=N__documento,
>                                               N__linea=N__linea,
>                                               Cantidad=10,
>                                               N_=N_)">
>How can I update it correctly with 10?
>Any ideas?

Use _.None and _ as the first two arguments:

<dtml-call "SQL.update_Cantidad_en_Lin__venta(
(_.None, _,
N__documento=N__documento,
N__linea=N__linea,
Cantidad=10,
N_=N_)">

This is true for both ZSQL and DTML methods.
You have to provide the "target" and "namespace"
variables. In most of the cases, you can supply
(_.None, _, ...) in the first two arguments.
Don't ask me the details, ask someone else. :)
Or even better, look into the

How-To: Advanced DTML Techniques
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/AdvancedDTML

saludos,