[Zope] Local File System bug fix: v0.9.3

Jonothan Farr jfarr@real.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:14:11 -0700

http://www.zope.org/Members/jfarr/Products/LocalFS

This mainly fixes problems with the tree view. OK, so I slipped in a
user-requested 'feature' there at the end. I'm just excited that people are
actually starting to create their own custom views.

- Fixed a bug in __getitem__ that broke the mapping protocol,
  i.e. localfs['subobject'].

- Fixed a problem with tree tag items from separate localfs instances
  affecting each other's state.

- Prevented exceptions in localfs tree rendering from crashing the
  management interface.

- Added 'Display in Tree View' option to disable displaying LocalFS
  objects in the management tree.

- Added LocalFile properties display_size and display_mtime which return
  formatted properties. The size and mtime attributes now return an integer
  and a DateTime object, respectively. This should make the LocalFile
  object more useful for creating custom directory views.

--jfarr