[Zope] Starting Zope dies with an NT exception

Graham Chiu anon_emouse@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:01:35 +1300

I just copied across a working data.fs from my server to my development
notebook, and now when I access localhost:8080, or even
localhost:8080/manage, then python.exe dies with an NT exception.

I copied the file again a couple of times to make sure it wasn't
corrupted, but the same thing happens.  And it's still working fine on
my server.

I also tried reinstalling Zope 2.1.6 on my notebook, but no dice.

I presume that there is something about my data.fs that is corrupt, but
should it kill python.exe ?  Anything I can do to isolate the problem
further?

--
Regards,        Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz