[Zope] Re: [Re: [Zope] XML and Zope Newbie]

Nick Lindh payload1@usa.net
12 Apr 00 18:53:37 MST

I too would be very interested in any documentation on actually
altering/writing XML from Zope. Or from Python for that matter. The
documentation such as it currently stands is very very slim.

Am greatly looking forward to Sean McGrath's book on using XML with
Python.... Till it comes out, though, any help at all is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick

"lexberezhny" <lexberezhny@msn.com> wrote:
Yes, that article is helpful but again it only talks about displaying XML
documents, I dont see anything on altering or appending new data to an XML
Document object. Maybe I am just missing the obvious, but I dont see
anything anywhere on managing and altering XML.

 - Lex Berezhny