[Zope] DateTime and ISO-dates

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:41:03 +0200

<snip>

> Also take a look at the lib/python/DateTime/DateTime.py for the other
> methods available.  I guess here we find what the meaning of
> "the source is the documentation".  Oh well it gets one more into the
> guts of it all - that can't be all bad.

While I absolutely agree that the source is the best documentation, DateTime
objects are documented near the back of the Zope Quick Reference which,
despite some typos, should be within reach on everyone's desk. IIRC, you can
find it at http://www.zope.org/Members/ZQR or from the documentation page --
I would check, but I currently can't reach the server... Also check
lib/python/DateTime/DateTime.html, which provides some more in-depth
information.

hth,

-- Marcus