[Zope] Regarding Ads/Cookies/Users/MySql etc.

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:54:01 +0200

Hi,

For authentication against a mysql, check out Generic User Folder or UserDB,
available from the Products page at zope.org. I'm a big fan of Generic User
Folder.

Are you looking for a banner ads system, or a "classifieds" database? If
you're wanting banner ads, take a look at Bill Anderson's BannerSystem
(http://www.zope.org/Members/Bill/Products/BannerSystem). I haven't used it,
but it does do weighting.

hth,

-- Marcus