[Zope] Minimal Zope Install - True Story

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:37:55 +0200

Until its harddrive died, my little 486 server at home w. 16MB RAM was
running Apache+Zope quite happily. Granted, I wouldn't even have *thought*
of opening it to the world, but it was fun to play on.

Maybe its drive died because of too much paging?

;-)

-- Marcus