[Zope] manage from Opera on localhost

Jerry McRae Jerry@usd1.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:01:19 -0700

OK.  I will report this to Opera.  One additional piece of
information:  Both the control panel, and acl_users folders and sub-folders
all work great.  The root (manage_workspace) and the Quickstart folders
will not display correctly.  Is there a difference in what is sent, or the
way it is sending information here that would be useful for the Opera
people to know?  Why do some folders work differently?

---Jerry