[Zope] Another problem

a.wacknitz@francotyp.com a.wacknitz@francotyp.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:04:15 +0200

Hi all,

as formerly mentioned I try to return checked out files from a version
management system with Zope.
The check out is done within an external method (mthCheckout) that returns
the binary data prepended by an appropriate header, eg.

<binary data>

BUT: When I call the external method within a document that only contains
the following line:
<dtml-call "mthCheckout(file)">

the user is prompted to choose what to do with the data. If open with Excel
is chosen, Excel gets not only the binary data but also the header as its
input.

What shall I do to get the correct behaviour? What I want is that the
appropriate application is called inside the browser filled with the binary
data.

TIA,
Andreas
This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of
computer viruses.

Francotyp-Postalia AG & Co.