[Zope] Python Methods Caveats?

Kapil Thangavelu k_vertigo@yahoo.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:35:06 -0700 (PDT)

My Apologies.

sleep depravation can mask even the simplest of
errors. the problem was not with the python methods.
the cause as far as i have been able to determine was
with my botched attempt to upgrade the LoginManager
and to install ZPatterns. i'm not sure exactly what
the problem was, i think i might have overwritten the
LoginManager distributed with the PTK. i've since
hosed that zope installation and reimported my classes
into a fresh install where things work beautifully.
thanks Evan for making a very cool product.

Kapil