[Zope] Sudden server crash.......anyone?

Felipe E. Barousse fbarousse@piensa.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:02:24 -0500

Este es un mensaje multipartes en formato MIME.
--------------65AF6A54CF5805A2B49AB2EF

HI all

Today, after a regular checkup of the web server, I found out that Zope was dead.  I did a "ps aux" to
find out that the Z2 processes were "running", actually several instances of it.

Nevertheless, Zope was dead.  No response at all, not even the manage pages.

I do have a page served by Apache which, in turn, redirects the client to a page on the 8080 port (Zope,
that is).  The apache part worked fine, Zope was dead though.

I checked on the Zope og (Z2.log) and all I found was that the last page served was last night, many hours
ago with no clue whatsoever of what caused Zope to die.

I stopped and started Zope and everything went as smooth as always.

Has any of you experienced something similart ?

By the way, this is a RH Linux 6.1 system,   with latest version of Zope.

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Felipe Barousse
}

--------------65AF6A54CF5805A2B49AB2EF

begin:vcard
n:Barousse Boué;Felipe E.
tel;fax:+(52) 5247-0272
tel;work:+(52) 5247-0272
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.piensa.com/
org:Bufete Consultor de México (BCM);PIENSA.COM (Piensa Systems)
version:2.1
email;internet:fbarousse@piensa.com
title:CEO and Director General
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mailing address:=0D=0AApdo Postal 105-336=0D=0ACol. Anzures;Mexico City;D.F.;11590;Mexico
note;quoted-printable:Linux Supercomputer clusters systems group=0D=0ATel./ Fax. +(52) 5247-0272
x-mozilla-cpt:;-31680
fn:Felipe E. Barousse Boué
end:vcard

--------------65AF6A54CF5805A2B49AB2EF--