[Zope] [Fwd: Re: [Zope] Cron for Zope?]

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:32:37 -0700

Chris,

I took over zScheduler from Martijn, and got significantly further along
before getting dragged away to other projects. You can view it in its
current unfinished state at http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/ZScheduler.
Most of the logic is there, it's just not working well yet. It sort of works
on Windows, but I think it's working in a fall-back polling mode, because
thread signalling is apparently not working. It doesn't work at all on
Unix -- may be same problem, but I haven't done enough diagnosis to know for
sure.

Anyone want to take this over and finish it? It looks like I won't have time
for awhile.

-- Loren