[Zope] This document's folder's URL?

Nolan Darilek nolan_d@bigfoot.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:01:24 -0500

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris McDonough <chrism@digicool.com> writes:

    Chris> Nolan, Perhaps something like:

<snip>

This works nicely, with one minor gotcha: it seems that the item on
which &dtml-absolute_url; appears needs to be a DTML
document. Otherwise, it seems to point to the method's ID concatenated
onto the current absolute URL.

And, one partially non-Zope question: currently, to link to my main
website from a subfolder, I have a URL which looks like:

First, is this legal HTML, or will browsers barf on this? And, is it
somehow possible to treat &dtml-absolute_url; as a list of objects to
do something like (pseudopython):

<dtml-var
"string.join(&dtml-absolute_url;[:len(&dtml-absolute_url;)-2])">

since the URL of my homepage will always be two levels higher than the
URL to the menu document?