[Zope] RE: This document's folder's URL?

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:33:16 +1000

I've suggested a cheesy solution to this in
http://www.zope.org/Members/rossl/SpecificContext/
for zclasses but it will work for arbitrary folder structures too.
Embarrasing but effective. Just don't tell anyone...

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology