[Zope] SQL methods in __init__

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:43:18 +1000

It can be done!
Have a look at the code for Piers Lauder's Survey Product. It does a
whole heap of sql business when you add an instance of the
surveycreator....

I have it here if you can't find it on
http://classic.zope.org:8080/Download/Contrib - some problem with our
proxy server right now so I can't get there...

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology