[Zope] Newbie DTML: How do you just declair a veriable.

Coleman, Bryan bcoleman@questcon.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:03:21 -0400

I am sure that this has been asked before but for some reason I cant find
the answer.

I am developing a small application and in part of it I want one page to
recursively call itself and display a new sub-page depending on which link
was clicked on. I am trying to just create a variable that I can set to the
new method but I always get an error.

How do you just make an arbitrary variable.

I tried <dtml-var somename> = <dtml-var somemethod> and it did not like that
complained about there not being a somename well that's what I am trying to
make.

-Bryan