[Zope] Worldpilot Date Funnies

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:51:12 -0600

mindlace wrote:

> Zopistas,
>
> My worldpilot is off it's rocker when it comes to "Event" dates.  It
> thinks it's two days ago, despite the fact that <dtml-var "ZopeTime()">
> gives me the correct date.

Moine does som eother interesting things.
I add an event at 7pm, make it recurring for that day ( tried Tuesday)
of the month, and it will change the time to 6:59, and make it reoccur
the following day (Wednesday), and both days every time it is to
reocccur.

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.