[Zope] newbie requiring assitance..acquisition

Peter Bengtsson peter.bengtsson@rufusleonard.co.uk
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:14:04 +0100

This should work:

<dtml-with foo>
 <dtml-var bar>
</dtml-with>

Where 'foo' is the "lower level" folder
and 'bar' is a document or method in the "lower level" folder.

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Kevin
Gorman
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 12:54 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] newbie requiring assitance..acquisition

To all,

I have the basic concept of acquisition under my belt but have ran
into a situation requiring me to draw upon DTML documents form a
"lower level".  I was just wondering how one would go about this in
the most effiecient manner.

I have used the PARENTS[n] method and am able to retreive these
dtml documents but they reveal all of the HTML formatting.. where as
when drawing from above I receive only the "html" formatted text.
How can I combat this problem?  Does it have somethings to do with
setting the properties..?

Thanks frustrated in NB,

Kevin