[Zope] Zope, IIS, and GIF problem

Andrew Williams ajwms@visto.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:06:18 -0700

I currently have Zope 2.1.6 (configured for remote user) running behind IIS 4.0.  The authentication to get into the management screens works fine, as well as viewing the initial zope pages.

Unfortunately, I am having problems with the .GIF's associated with the various objects in both IE 5.0 and NS.  In addition, IE 5.0 shows the zope hiearchy in the left frame, and the "Welcome to Zope!" in the right frame.

I've checked through the how-to's and the mailing list archives, and found that there was a patch needed for pcgi-wrapper.exe.  I've checked, and it looks like the patch has already been applied and compiled.

Is there anything else I need to be looking at?

Thanks for any help,

Andrew
Get Visto.com!  Private groups, event calendars, email, and much more.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.
Check it out @ http://www.visto.com/info