[Zope] Variable name of the ZOPE root? For use in TREE

Kevin Howe khowe@performance-net.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:53:19 -0300

Hi All,

I have created a method using the DTML-TREE tag to create a browsable tree
starting at the ZOPE root.  My problem is that I don't know how to
call/refer to the ZOPE root folder.

Ex: The following creates a tree starting with the "QuickStart" tutorial
folder.

<!--#tree QuickStart branches_expr="objectValues('Image') or objectValues()"
sort=id-->

I want to start at the ZOPE root instead, so it should look something like
this:

<!--#tree ZopeRoot branches_expr="objectValues('Image') or objectValues()"
sort=id-->

But "ZopeRoot" of course is not the variable name. I have tried "root", a
blank value (""), a period (".") but none of these work. What is the
appropriate variable name of the Zope root?

Thanks,
kh