[Zope] wha' appened?

J. Michael Mc Kay admin@ihosts.net
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:34:37 -0400

I was working on setting up pcgi to work with NT4.0 SP6A and Website Pro.  I
didn't get past the authentication failures but I was running zope apps via
pcgi.
I tried to get back to it today and when I ran it I got an error, "
pcgi-wrapper.exe!"  "Dll initialization failed.  Kernel32.dll failed.""
I have had this problem running perl apps in the past but thought I had
fixed it by jiggling the enviroment sizes in the current controls of the
registry.  I also bumped up paging file size to 1024 from it's default 512:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session
Manager\SubSystems\Windows\
This is a documented fix in the MS KB and I thought I would be ok until the
next MS thing.
Are there any suggestions for what might be causing this?