[Zope] Advice on Discussion-based products

J. Atwood Jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:36:57 -0400

I think version 1 of ZUBB will be what you see there (with some other
features I want to add). Version 2 will be SQL based. I actually started the
SQL based ZUBB and got to the point where I could post, with topics and
categories. I think the SQL based ZUBB will be much more flexible and for
much higher traffic sites. Version 1 should be easy to implement for any
user (would be really nice to include with the distribution or tutorial).

I have to contact Mike and see if he still wants to maintain the code or
whether I should start my own. I do have to figure out how to package it up
though. :)

Mike? You out there?