[Zope] Unanswered questions...

Andrew Williams ajwms@visto.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 06:35:22 -0700

>Three reasons why sometimes questions slip through:

>1. You named it: It was answered a thousand times. Please
search the
>mailing archives, before posting a message.
>2. I always delete most of the messages during the day,
since several
>people answer one question. That also means that one may
slip through.
>3. I cannot answer a question, since I simply do not know
the answer.

1.  I *really* try to do my research before posting a
question here.  I search through zope.org and the mailing
lists.

2.  Sure... it takes me forever to go through the list...

3.  Fair enough; I have been about to reply to other
questions on here when I've stopped myself because I don't
want to give any false answers.

Thanks,

Andrew
Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.