[Zope] ZSQL Security Restrictions in 2.1.6

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 00:16:32 +1000 (EST)

Ok I've got a python product that uses 'embedded' SQL Methods, and I have
them inside a Portal (although I don't think it has anything to do with
PTK per se).

Under 2.1.4 it all works flawlessly.

Under 2.1.6 the SQL doesn't seem to be called at all. I have
explicitly added the sql methods into __ac_permissions__ , however,
that doesn't seem to have done the trick either.

The strange thing is that SQL with simple SELECTS work fine.
It's UPDATE that doesn't work. This is using the MySQL DA.

I assume this has something to do with the tightening of ZSQL methods
under 2.1.6.

The question is, what am I required to do under 2.1.6 to get this to work?

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |