[Zope] DTML namespace weirdness

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:31:12 +1000 (EST)

+----[ Andrew Snare ]---------------------------------------------
| Hi people,
|
| I've recently noticed some weirdness with namespace lookups in various
| dtml contexts. In particular, I've noticed the following problems:

[SNIP]

| Is anyone else able to confirm these results, and classify them as
| either expected, buggy, undocumentated or whatever kinds of behaviour?
| :)

I can confirm this behaviour also. It works as expected under 2.1.4

It does not seem to be DA specific either.
I can confirm this using both the ZMySQLDA, and ZODBCDA.

I wish I'd read this email about an hour earlier than I did, I've been
trying various permutations of things and I'd worked out essentially
the same thing (the hard way :-)

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |