[Zope] question

George Runyan grunyan@emerging.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:57:10 -0500

maybe its really late and I'm tired... but I'm sitting here trying to walk
the entiree tree from a dtml method and its just not working...  I would
rather do this from pythonmethods, and I've been reading the
manage_exportObject method to see how it works, but its kinda hairy... ?
how do you do recursion in ZOPE?

I'm trying to essentially do what exporting the DOM in XML except w/ more
control and preferably using pyMethods but I just dont get it... :(

any help?  a good idea may be to have a PythonMethod repository, it seems
that I'm always struggling w/ the in's and out's of PythonMethods in the
ZOPE env.  and it would be nice for when pyMethods are released w/ ZOPE that
there is a nice wealth of info for people to see examples of these beautiful
and elegant creatures.

many thanks,
george