[Zope] RE: RE: [Zope] Acquisition problem

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz@gmx.de
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 11:47:47 +0200

Hi,

the problem I originally mentioned is more simple:

Root = Zeilenfarbe

+ - index_html

+ - Folder1 = Zeilenfarbe
|     |
|     + - index_html

+ - Folder2

      + - index_html

Within index_html I use Zeilenfarbe to set the backgraound color of odd
table rows:

  ... BGCOLOR="<dtml-var Zeilenfarbe>" ...

What I expect is:
- Root's index_html renders Root's Zeilenfarbe
- Folder1's index_html renders Folder1's Zeilenfarbe
- Folder2's index_html renders Root's Zeilenfarbe

BUT:
Folder1's index_html renders Root's Zeilenfarbe.
If I drop Root's Zeilenfarbe Folder1's index_html will render it's own
Zeilenfarbe
(and Root's and Folder2's index_html will raise errors).

Andreas