[Zope] ZUBB / ZDiscussions Users or Examples

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:25:02 -0400

Hey Bill,

You da man. that worked like a charm. I am going to fix a few other little
'features' (bugs) release a another version.

I have been testing speed and scalability and I have a board up and running
with over 800 messages and it seems to be working great.

Thanks,