[Zope] zope/proxy_pass configuration problem

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:48:51 +0200

Very good idea! I tried it and it works like a charm :) Thanks a lot!

One problem is left over: apache doesn't cache the documents although I have

<dtml-call "RESPONSE.setHeader('Expires',
_.DateTime(_.DateTime().timeTime() + 3600).toZone('GMT').rfc822())">

in my standard_html_header. ab -n 100 -c 1
http://www.dummy.com/index_html shows 100 queries in Z2.log where
there should be only one.
What could I be doing wrong?

Ragnar