[Zope] Packing with cron

Andy Dawkins andyd@nipltd.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:39:50 +0100

I have a python script which uses XMLRPC to call an External Method that
packs the database.

Not ideal, but it does allow me to pack the database
a) From Zope
b) From the command line
c) Whilst the server is running
d) During very large imports which make ZCatalog Explode (I wish
CatalogAware supported Sub Transactions)

-Andy