[Zope] Moving Objects that are Cataloged...

Andy Dawkins andyd@nipltd.com
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:01:54 +0100

Whilst in agreement with Chris I would like to throw another situation in
here that CatalogAware doesn't cater for.

If you change a folder name, somewhere higher in the tree, then all the
cataloged objects references are incorrect.

I think this is the same problem that Chris mentioned but a different
implementation.

-Andy