[Zope] compile ZPoPyDA product problems (continued)

Stephen Nosal stephennosal@e3mil.com
4 Aug 2000 07:57:15 -0700

> > Maybe I wasn't clear - my lib directory has the same links and files as yours (my libpq.a is smaller than yours). It's just that ldconfig -v gives me
> >
> > /opt/pgsql/lib:
> >       libpq.so.2.1 -> libpq.so.2.1
>
> OK, so does mine
> libpq.so.2.1 => libpq.so.2.1,
> so not.
>
> Exactly what message are you getting now?

I'm still getting the same error: At the python interactive prompt, the command import PoPy results in the following: ImportError: /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/PoPymodule.so: undefined symbol: PQfsize

Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

- Steve

> > There is no reference to libpq.so, and I still receive the same error with import PoPy. I question if I need a libpq.o listing from ldconfig -v or not?
> >
> > Thanks for your prompt replies and help. I really appreciate it.

Get your Private, Anti-Spam, Free Email at http://e3mil.com
and Step into a Friendly Universe!