[Zope] Powered by Zope in different colors?

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski@softax.com.pl
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 20:07:49 +0200

Has anyone considered preparing some collection of differently colorized
and sized 'Powered by Zope' logos? Recently I wanted to put it on two
different web pages I created and in both situations I needed to change
it. And I am not completely satisfied with the results (you can see them
on http://www.softax.com.pl/prywatne/marcink/ and
http://www.softax.com.pl) - on first of them I finally removed nice Z
letter, on the second I am unhappy with the colors.

-- Serwis nie tylko mieszkaniowy: http://www.mk.w.pl