[Zope] cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: Gustin Kiffney

Administrator Administrator" <Administrator@fd.org
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 15:20:21 -0400

Send Zope maillist submissions to
	zope@zope.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the web, visit
	zope-request@zope.org
	zope-admin@zope.org

(When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Zope digest...")

Today's Topics:

  1. New Zope classes announced for San Diego, California & Denver, Co
 lorado (Gary Graham)
  2. New Zope Training Dates Announced for San Diego, California and Denver, Colorado (Gary Graham)
  3. Re: dtml-calendar question (I GOT IT!!!!!!!!) (R. David Murray)
  4. Re: Zope with two platforms. (R. David Murray)
  5. Zope on old hardware?? (Steve Nicholson)
  6. Re: Precondition (R. David Murray)
  7. Re: Vocabulary?? (R. David Murray)
  8. Zope in single thread mode during DTML rendering (Dieter Maurer)
  9. Confusing "sqlvar" error message (Dieter Maurer)
  10. Re: ZCatalog attachments? (Dieter Maurer)
  11. Re: Pluggable brains aren't seen by first-nnn in <dtml-in>? (Dieter Maurer)
  12. Re: Solution Suggestions? (Dieter Maurer)
  13. Re: Less than helpful traceback (Dieter Maurer)
  14. Re: REPOST: README.txt Tab (Erik Enge)
  15. Re: Python Product Tutorial (Erik Enge)
  16. server instability: ZODB corruption? (Guido A.J. Stevens)
  17. Using MailHost with an SMTP server that wants authentication (Jean Jordaan)
  18. riddle me this Batman, coded copy/paste syntax? (Darran Edmundson)
  19. Troubles with ZOracleDA successfully resolved (Pedro Vega)
  20. Python Class trickyness (Erik Enge)
  21. Re: ZCatalog attachments? (Phil Harris)
  22. (Fwd) Re: [Zope] Pluggable brains aren't seen by first-nnn in  - SOLUTION (Brad Clements)
  23. Problems adding Properties to ZClass (Erich Seifert)

Message: 1