[Zope] string to objectname conversion ?

Gijs Reulen greulen@gilsing.nl
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:54:26 +0200

Hi

I would like to list all objects in a folder. No problem there. However, I
want to use the function/method universely so I need to pass the name of the
target folder; as a string is the only way I can think of (formatted as a
url).
I tried several things in DTML and studies the DTML Ref, the mailinglist and
the How-To's very hard but did not have the Enlightment yet :-(
Is it possible ?

Example:
<dtml-in "PARENTS[0].objectValues()">
<dtml-var icon>
<dtml-var id>
<dtml-var title>
<dtml-var meta_type>
<dtml-var bobobase_modification_time fmt="%m/%d/%Y">
</dtml-in>

But then instead of PARENTS[0] some parameter, for example:
/method?folder=foo

Gijs Reulen