[Zope] How can you get Zope console messages running as NT service?

Tue, 08 Aug 2000 14:21:52 +0100

Most of those message are also sent to the Zope logging system.

I have a prototype logger which sends this information to the NT Event
log. There are several complications, but I could bump this up the
priority list if it would be generally useful....

Anyone interested?