[Zope] Importable Xron

Peter Bengtsson peter@grenna.net
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:07:00 +0100

I want to use the Xron product but I don't understand how to use it.
(http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/Xron/)

All this Zope Zen jargon makes me dissy. What I don't understand is where
and why to put reschedules at certain places. Subclasses and DTML
Methods...etc.

Can you please include a importable zexp on the download page of Xron.

I want to do one single simple thing for now.
Send the <dtml-var webmaster> constant information about various site stats.
These should be sent weekly or hourly or monthly.
I also want to have more than one instance of Xron.

Can somebody give me examples. Especially how you set the date and time.
(I have no experience of cron and I live in GMT+0)

Grateful, Peter

Peter Bengtsson - OD Consultancy