[Zope] What's Wrong ? ZMySQLDB, insert Ok, select Empty!

iap_y2fun.com iap@y2fun.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:06:46 +0800

I just installed a "MySQL connection" in Zope.
Then add a "SQL Method" to insert data into a table named "staff" in MySQL,
and succeccfully inserted several entries.
I have checked it by mysql (a client program of MySQL).

My problem is :
I created another "SQL Method" which do "select" from database.
The sql command is very simple "select * from staff".
I gain nothing back throught this "SQL Method".
I have granted "select" right to the username which was used to make
connection.

No error messages, just
"There was no data matching this y2fun (connected) query. "

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Iap, Singuan
iap@y2fun.com